background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

6 Years Ago Today, He Entered My Life 5 Weeks Early

 Age 1


So I guess in keeping with his tradition of coming early, this morning he entered my room and hour early! Yep, 4:58 a.m. to be exact...YIKES. I know he was so excited to by turning 6...but UMMMM, that's a bit early for even this morning momma:)

It's only 3:30p.m. and we have had such a fun 6th bday thus far. Last night I put up a few decorations for our cake with friends time. This morning I made him breakfast and presented his GF Vegan (HA! but it is amazingly yummy) sausage to him with a candle as his daddy and I sang happy birthday.

We made it to swim class at 8:30 am, then met a couple friends for the movie, RIO, at 10:00 am and back to our house for a little play time, birthday cake and presents. This momma had a great time with friends too!

So I thought I would share a few (or more than a few) pictures of our day so far as the Prince and I take a few moments of silent time before the MOMMY/DADDY/PRINCE festivities this evening! We head out for the Grand Canyon this Friday and we are excited.

OH. By the way, a Prince that wakes up before 5am is liable to have a few meltdowns .....no pictures of that in this post.











 

 
 






 





No comments: