background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have fabulous friends and with fab friends comes FAB FUN!

My most recent trip to Florida was one of the most fun filled, super busy, but fun! I had the opportunity to see many of my friends! So here we go.......

Of course, I will ramble a little about each friend and photo. The lady in the picture reminds me of how honesty is way more entertaining than lies. Thank you, Debi. I only wish you would have provided me with a glass of ice tea!


So I was graced by the presence of this lady, and her adult son, at Chipotle. After lunch we took about 20 pictures and it should be known that I picked a less flattering picture of myself so I could pick the better picture of her!....I bet she complains anyway! OH! The lunch conversation was very "interesting" - I think all reading this should FB her and as her the topic of that conversation.
  Here she is! The fabulous stylist that not only provides me with wine while making me cute, but also takes me for wine afterward. I love wine
  
I, of course, was not the only one who got to hang out with friends/family! MORE to come with regard to the Prince's FL activities.




Look who the Easter Bunny brought to town! This hottie and I spent had a Prince free night!



Alrighty, Big Poppa....let's head out!

Okay, the next photos are from a super fun night! Let the fun begin!!



 I, may be "uppity" (I'm not!!!), but even if I were this friend would still treat me like "white trash" and that is why I love her! She promises to come to NM to visit....we'll see!

AND HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM THE  SUPER FUN SHOW; Dolly, Lady Gaga, Liza and more....










This lady loves me :) 
A female impersonator show would not be complete without my sister.

 This lady actually made the reservations...so we can all blame her!


 This is what happens when this homeschoolin' momma doesn't get out as much as needed! This picture is also my fav of the night and is a perfect representation of how much fun we had!

No comments: