background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Homeschool: Fun Friday

Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's we had to do some cute holiday related projects and then what is a "Fun Friday" without a yummy treat?! I can't remember where I saw the idea for this cute leprechaun or I would post the site :(.



This next idea I found on the fabulous Pinterest and you can click HERE to go to the original idea site. The first picture is what we are hoping are final product will look like. Our is currently sitting in the solution (3 cups boiling hot water and 1/2 cup borax) on our dining room table and we are staring and waiting :)










NOW! On to GOURMET JELLO!..WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? Again, from Pinterest I saw something that I knew the Prince would immediately want to make..he is always making jello with his Nana, but what about ORANGE CREAMSICLE JELLO!!. Click HERE to see the recipe from the original site. Again, the first picture is what we are hoping ours looks like when it's chilled.

Creamsicle Jello - Cool Whip & Jello











In addition to this, I cleaned the house AND we have two play dates today..WAHAOO! Hope you enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

No comments: