background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Best Baked Zucchini and Dipping Sauce Eva!



Last night, I recreated an amazing Pinterest find: Baked Zuchinni Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip.



Adaptions
* I only had red onion, so that's what I used.
* I used have veganaise (it's what I had) and 1/2 plain Greek  
  yogurt.
* I used Glutino GF breadcrumbs



Today, the Prince had a cavity free dental appointment and we scheduled an appointment for next week to have sealants placed on his 6 year molars. He is such a big boy. He looks forward to the dentist and refuses to let me go back with him. Tear... He is growing too fast.

After that we headed to the zoo, well technically we stopped by the Starbucks window for a tall, iced, soy, skinny vanilla latte then we head to the zoo. Okay, okay...today it was a double shot....trust me I deserved it!

I enjoy spending so much time with my Prince. I will regret things throughout my life, but being with him daily will not be one of them.







No comments: