background

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The baking continues....

I know that I say yummy a lot, but this time I have to find a more powerful statement... Seriously, these are two  recipes are the best GF recipes I have EVER made.. HOLY.HAPPIEST.TUMMY.EVER!

I did work out really hard this morning to off set a few calories..Just in case you were calling me a fat a$$...hahaha!



Last night, I made GF cookies. This recipe is originally GF, vegan,soy fee, egg free and dairy free..BUT.. I made two changes. I used organic white chocolate chips, I like white chocolate better than milk chocolate, the second change I had to make was with the applesauce. My applesauce was no longer good :(.. But thankfully my mom sends me the best home made apple butter. So, I used the apple butter instead of applesauce and decreased the sugar by 1/4 cup :).

Oh! Did you know that evaporated can juice is not a juice/liquid??? I say this because this recipe calls for cane juice and I don't want you in the store looking for a liquid like I was, just pick of a bag of cane sugar and ignore the juice word.




 
OKAY! On to the mother of all breakfast! This morning I made this GF Pumpkin Coffee Cake. I had a small piece so I can have another piece later.. Teehee!

The only change I made to this recipe was that I used coconut oil instead of butter.

 
 


No comments: