background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Are You A Juicer?

We have become daily juicer and I love it. Sadly, my 10 year (or older) juicer died last week. I was sad. I was heart broken. I missed my daily juice.


A couple of days ago a new juicer arrived at my house! What!? Awww. I love my husband.


If you juice please share your favorite recipe. I have many. I love green juice. I love not green juice. However, I especially love the juice that I make that taste just like a strawberry margarita.


Strawberry Margarita Juice


2 golden delicious apples (any apple would work)
1 lime
3/4 to 1 cup strawberries




The Prince is sharing my carrot orange juice :)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love juicing!!! Yeah. Luv ya kyra ;)

Queen Mom said...

And what is your favorite juice recipe, Dr. N-W?

Vegan Magic said...

Hi Cindy:) I love your blog! It is truly unique and fascinating. I've gone through a few posts and the passion you put in everything you do is amazing. I must say yours is the most creative, exciting and inspiring educative method I've seen. I love the idea of homeschooling and the Prince seems to enjoy every bit of it:) I'm bookmarking your site, it will surely be useful at some point:)

I love orange/grapefruit juice above all (4:1 ratio). But I've also made a green juice that a friend recommended, it's the Mean Green Juice from Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. 6 kale leaves, 4 celery stalks, 2 green apples, 1/2-1 lemon and a piece of ginger. It is soooo good:) Another one I like is carrot/beet (3:1).

Thank you for sharing your great ideas!

Queen Mom said...

Hey Vegan Magic! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. We will go with you comment "the Prince seems to enjoy every bit of it." Especially on those Oh. So. Trying. Days. HAHAHAHA! I love orange/carrot juice and am so excited to try orange/grapefruit. I tell myself to be strong and try beets juiced, but I'm scared. Happy Memorial Day!