background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dirty Rocker + A Prince = A Tattoo

I went to my first Motley Crue concert with my friend, Monica, and her mom while in middle school. I have never been the same.

I love dirty rockers...yep, I do. I also love big strong athletes and guys in cowboy hats; but, for this post I will stay focused on the dirty rocker love.

Many many moons prior to ever thinking of having a child I saw Tommy Lee's boys names tattooed on him and discovered the names were in his sons own handwriting. I put that wonderful tattoo idea far way in my brain.

When the Prince was 3 years of age he wrote is name, in entirety, for the first time. On a gigantic poster board. I kept it, on my wall...in Florida and in New Mexico.

Two years later I photographed his writing and emailed it to my cousin, Orlin, in North Carolina.

The rest is forever tatted on my wrist as of January 2012....













3 comments:

MommaRockStar said...

LOVE IT!!! I am thinking about doing the same with my kids, one on each wrist....I love the colors and the gray shading really makes it POP!! If you have seen my back piece, then you know bold colored tattoos are my thing :-) BEAUTIFUL!!

MommaRockStar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MommaRockStar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.