background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Yay! My DYI Classroom Table and Chairs

For the last couple of years we have had a couch in our classroom. It has been wonderful, we read, we snuggled...we were comfy. However, I started realizing that a flat top table would be great to hold my coffee for the Prince and I to work side by side, with a large work surface.

So... on Friday morning about two minutes after the hubby left for work he called and said our neighbor had a table and four chairs in her driveway with a FREE sign on it... I quickly dressed and told the Prince to grab his shoes and meet me in the garage. We went and got us a free table and chairs :)!

Friday afternoon I bought fabric for the chairs. Saturday we sanded, painted and reupholstered. Sunday we put the chairs back together and brought it all inside.

The couch was moved to the playroom.

So how about a few pictures ? I so should have used my Cannon and not just the Iphone :/







No comments: