background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A couple of GF products that are YUMMY!

I have friends who are or thinking of going GF (for various reasons of course.) So, I thought I would hop on and quickly post some YUMMIES! If you are new to GF then feel free to ask me about a product, honestly I have tried a lot and will hopefully be able to save you some $$...some are NOT YUMMY!!! ewwww. Anywho...these are random items, but YUMMY none the less! OH! Where can you buy them, I typically find them at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Natural Grocers (I know two of these are not in FL...but they are in NM!) Sometimes you can luck up and find them in my beloved and missed Publix!

AT WALMART!!!! This is what I just used (elbow shaped) to make the Mac and Cheese recipe I posted, earlier.

Udi's Gluten Free Plain BagelsI LOVE Udi's, there bread, bagels, pizza crust and muffins! Often you can find this brand in the freezer section at Publix (haven't seen the muffins there)! HINT!!! The bread, in my opinion, is the best GF sandwich bread right now...and it is EVEN better if you make a hot sandwich, grilled cheese, hot ham and cheese, etc - Oh for the Prince his daddy has made a hot PB&J with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and OH MY!!! it was YUM_O!

Udi's Gluten Free Lemon Streusel MuffinsThe Prince's fav...lemon!
AND THESE!!!! ARE SOOOOO DELICIOUS! when frozen heat for about 20 seconds in the microwave and serve! We had them for breakfast this morning with coffee! The Prince with soy milk! - OH! the maple glaze is our fav...but shhh..I haven't told hubby they have chocolate!

No comments: