background

Monday, January 24, 2011

I will not....

say "I told you so!" I may wake up in the morning and have no tongue, but I will take the high road and I will not say it!!!! (**** I will just blog about it on a blog that I have had less than 24 hours and have yet to tell anyone about!!!)

This was the mantre I repeatedly told myself during the Prince's bedtime and it was directed at....well, nevermind...but, it was not directed at the Prince..HMPH!!!

Until I blog again,

The Prince's daddy's wife!

2 comments:

Debi said...

I love saying, "I told you so" because when people are wrong THEY need to hear it. Even though hey already know it, THEY need to hear it again and somebody has to do it!!

Queen Mom said...

HA! Jerry was just lookin' over my shoulder and disagreed LOL..I wonder why????