background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Want to share??

I am sure I do many odd things...here is my rambling on one of them:

I slowly got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom for my morning routine which consists of hurriedly brushing my teeth. Yes, I said hurriedly. Let me tell you why. Every morning I do a really quick brush to get rid of morning breath, I then enjoy my morning coffee and breakfast (most days) AND THEN I return to the bathroom to floss and brush for two minutes ( I have a timer on my toothbrush and yes, sometimes I stop early ). So I was thinking this morning that this may be thought of as odd by some; so I ask you, is their anything you do think may be seen as odd by others?

****Side note, I have had this ritual as long as I can recall, even when I had to leave the house super early for work....despite the fact that I would continue drinking coffee on the way to work.

No comments: