background

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ummm, really am I gonna attempt this??

Okay, I have been thinking of starting a blog with all of the randomness I post on FB; but, I'm a busy girl. So here's the deal, I'll attempt this venture with the hopes of succeeding and not becoming completely overwhelmed and obligated to the place where I can not rest peacfully at night. ***Side note - Sleeping is one of my favorite things.*** If at anytime the above mentioned items occur, I may have to take a break away; sounds like a pessimistic starting point, but I'm just throwin' it out there.

So a brief comment on my blog title; I'm told all the time that I should start a blog with all of my knowledge, but honestly I obtain it from a large variety of fabulous blogs and various readings. So the amount of uniqueness on my blog my be limited :)

Until I blog again,

Cindy

No comments: