background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WHEW! EEK! Adjectives and Spiders all in one week!!

Last week was one very busy, very educational and very fun week here at the Sharp Academy. I must give credit where credit is due: PINTEREST! I am having so much fun discovering such great ideas and recreating them with my Prince. So let's move on to the pictures and there are lots of them!





Yep, one of his self adjectives is "hot." SMH.







Now on to spiders...










  
Spider Math


I read this story to the Prince and at the part where the grandfather flies away, I closed the book. I then asked the Prince to draw and write where he thought Gpa went. It reads   "A boat in the ocean." When he was finished I asked him why he thought that is where Gpa went and he responded, "because I saw it on the next page." HA!



I love our spider sandwich poem. The Prince used 3 verbs and 3 adjectives from his spider verb/adjective list.

We really had fun this week and even made a yummy treat ( I will post separately).  I have to again thank Pinterest from which the ideas appeared, but also the FABULOUS pages the ideas were linked to. A very appreciative thank you to : Step Into Second Grade and The First Grade Parade.


No comments: