background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Guess My Number Math Game

I discovered this on, none other than, Pinterest. I, or the Prince, think of a number and write it down. The "guesser" then has to ask math related questions to identify the number, I only allow three random guesses. It fits right into our journey into the world of odd and even numbers, place values, greater/less than, reasoning, problem solving, review of before, after and in between, etc. In addition, the Prince really enjoys playing! I made mine on a sheet of construction paper and placed it into a page protector (it could easily be laminated, but I was out of laminating sheets and eager to use it)and we use a dry erase marker.

Here the Prince it crossing out all the even numbers :-)



Here is the original created by Amy from Step into 2nd Grade.

No comments: